Monday, November 27, 2017

Pastel Portrait Drawing with Charcoal


"Lady with a Hood" 7x8 done in soft pastel on Canson Pastel Paper copyright DWeaver Art ©


Back in 2011 I completed this drawing in soft pastels.  I had purchased a set of Jack Richeson & Co., Inc. from a local Hobby Lobby.  The set of pastels came in a quanity of 48.  This is one of the first soft pastel drawing I had done and after I completed this I was very pleased.  I had self taught myself to draw in soft pastel and no formal training.  I used a cotton swab and my fingers to blend in the different colors.  Till this day I continue to use Jack Richeson & Co., Inc. soft pastels.  Thank you for viewing and reading my blog. If you are interested in this piece please email me at deeweaver15@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment